Perry County Parental Involvement
District Parental Involvement Coordinator ~ Mr. Clarence Petway (334) 683-4144 ext. 53003
Francis Marion School
Parent Facilitator--Anita B. Nelson
Robert C. Hatch High School
Parent Facilitator--Evelyn Williams
Pre-K Pre-registration is open January 15-March 31, 2020
Please visit the local Pre-K classes to register
Francis Marion School-Mrs. Collette Fikes
Robert C. Hatch High--Ms. Melissa Jones and Mrs. Jennifer Conner
The vision for Alabama children is,
"Every Child a Graduate--Every Graduate
Prepared for College/Work/Adulthood
in the 21st Century."
1. Daily student attendance is very important. We encourage students to attend school the full day. When students check in late or check out early, they are missing instructional time. Attendance traits begins with Pre-k.
2. Routine study habits assist students with academic success. Encourage students to review daily notes and have a discussion with students about their daily learning.
3. Develop a positive, two-way communication with the teacher. If you have questions about an assignment, behavior or just to say hi--as a parent you have that RIGHT.
4. Become a volunteer in the school. Contact parental involvement facilitators to find out about becoming a volunteer.
5. Parents, you are a part of the school team!!!!!